Avneet Kaur Biography
Avneet Kaur Was born in Jalandhar, Punjab, Indiaon 13 October 2001. Avneet Kaur is an IndianActress, Youtuber, Dancer, Poem Writer. She was among the 1st three contestants of Dance India Dance Lil Masters of 2010. Again, she participated in a dance-primarily based show, Dance Ke Superstars. Kaur made her debut in TV Shows in 2010 at the younger of 8. And then she made a debut in Bollywood films in 2014 at the age of 14. She made her acting debut with Meri Maa, gambling the person Jhilmil. Avneet Kaur studies in a School Named Police DAV Public School, Jalandhar, Punjab, India, and her Educational Qualification is ninth. She made her Debut Film Named Mardaani (2014) And Tv Serial Dance India Dance Li’l Masters (2010) and her Mother Name Harpreet Kaur And Brother Jaijeet Singh. she is also renowned as a TikTok star because on her TikTok account she has more than eleven million followers.
Birth And Family
Avneet Kaur was born on 13 October 2001 in Jalandhar, Punjab, India, and her age is18 years old. She is Indian according to her nationality, and her religion is Sikhism, her zodiac signal is Libra. Avneet’s father’s name is Amandeep Nandra, her mom’s name is Sonia Nandra, and her brother’s name is Jaijeet Singh, she doesn’t have any sister.
Avnet is currently studying inside the 12th general in Police DAV Public School located Jalandhar Punjab, India. Later, she is now reading in Oxford Public School, Mumbai. She hasn’t university yet.
Avneet Kaur Career
- Her career changed into begun in 2010 from a dancing reality show referred to as Dance India Dance Li’l Masters (2010). She was positioned among the Top 3 Contestants of the show.
- Also in 2011, she participated in another dancing show known as “Dance Ke Superstars”.
- Later in 2012, she regarded together with her dance partner DarsheelSafary as a contestant on “JhalakDikhhlaJaa Season 5″.
- In 2012 she made her debut in acting by portraying the character Jhilmil in Meri Maa (TV show).
- She has additionally worked in the Tedhe Hain Par Tere Mere Hain comedy tv series.
- She has also appeared in more than one TV suggests like “Hamari Sister Didi,” “Chandra Nandini, Savitri” etc
- After that, she regarded in a Bollywood film “Mardaani” in that film Avneet portrayed the position of “Meera” who is the niece of Rani Mukerji in film.
- She has also labored in numerous TV classified ads of “Coca-Cola,” “Clinic Plus,” “Maggi,” “Lifebuoy Handwash,” “Splendor Bike,” etc.
- She becomes visible in Savitri (TV show) in (2012) playing the position younger Rajkumari Damyanti and in EkMutthiAasmaan (TV show) playing the function Young Paaki in (2013).
- She has nearly 350k subscribers on her reliable YouTube channel.
Affairs And Controversies
She doesn’t have any boyfriend she is simply focusing on her career and making her lifestyles best. So, she is unmarried as of now.
Avneet Kaur Social Media
Avneet Kaur Interesting Facts
- Avneet’s first show on TV is Meri Maa telecasted on Life OK.
- Furthermore, she performed the role of Jhilmil in the show.
- Then, she also did acting in a comedy show, Tedhe Hain Par Tere Mere Hain.
- Now, Avneet Kaur’s predicted Net worth is Rs. 50 Lakh Indian Rupees (INR) 2018.
- After that, she seemed in soap operas like Savitri, Hamari Sister Didi, and EkMutthiAasman.
- Meanwhile, she finished as Princess Charumati in the Chandra Nandini display.
- She started her career in 2010 as a contestant in ‘Dance India Dance Li’l Masters’ and got here out as inside the top three.
- In 2011, she also took part in ‘Dance Ke Superstars’.
- In 2012, she seemed as a contestant on ‘JhalakDikhhlaJaa Season 5’ with her dance associate DarsheelSafary.
- She also regarded in TV serials like ‘Tedhe Hain Par Tere Mere Hain’, ‘Savitri’, ‘Hamari Sister Didi’, ‘Chandra Nandini’ etc.
- In 2014, she appeared within the Bollywood movie ‘Mardaani’ in which she performed the role of Rani Mukerji’s niece ‘Meera’.
- In TV serials, she is a quality known for her role as ‘Charumitra’ in ‘Chandra Nandini’.
- She worked for several huge TVC ads like ‘Clinic Plus’, ‘Maggi’, ‘Lifebuoy Handwash’, ‘Coca-Cola’, ‘Splendor Bike’ etc.