Hrithik Roshan Biography
Hrithik Roshan who was born on January 10, 1974, is an Indian actor in Bollywood movies. He has portrayed quite a few characters and is well known for his dancing skills. He acquired glory and megastardom after his first movie “Kaho Na Pyaar Hai” (2000) and now he is included in the list of one of the highest-paid actors in India, he has won numerous awards, together with six Filmfares, four for pleasant actor and one for satisfactory beginner and first-rate actor (critics). As of 2012, he seemed in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 primarily based on his profits and popularity.
With his attractive and beautiful looks, Hrithik dominates the hearts of millions. His figure measurements are like this: Biceps- sixteen inches, Chest- 44 inches, Waist- 28 inches. Hazzle green eyes and black hair make him look more handsome. He has a terrific height of 5’11’ and consists of weight around 85 kg. He also has an extra thumb in his right hand which is his unique feature.
Birth And Family
He hails from Punjabi Khatri’s own family. His dad Rakesh Roshan is a stated movie director whereas his mother is a housewife. His paternal grandpa RoshanlalNagrath is a musical director and maternal grandpa J. Om Prakash is likewise a director and producer. Rajesh Roshan, his uncle is also a tune composer. He has a handiest one sister named Sunaina Roshan. She is elder than Hrithik. The actor is part of Bengali ancestry from his paternal grandmom’s side. But he believes in Hinduism.
Meanwhile, Hrithik graduated from well-known Mumbai’s prestigious Bombay Scottish School and took a Bachelor of Commerce degree first-class from Sydenham College. He became down a UCLA master’s diploma scholarship to go into films and did B.Com. Further, To analyze the craft of movie from the floor up, from Khel (1992) through Koyla (1997) Hrithik toiled as a largely uncredited assistant on the family’s film projects, step by step progressing from such unglamorous tasks as set-sweeping, tea-fetching, or clapper-loading up to a prime position in story development, camera, direction, and editing. All the even as Hrithik studied acting, dance, martial arts, or even bodybuilding to prepare himself to turn out to be a film actor.
Hrithik Roshan Career
- Holding an international identity, the actor has made every viable effort to set up himself within the enterprise. To get organized for his onscreen appearance, he found out acting, dance, singing, and riding. He labored hard to enhance his speech.
- At the age of six, he appeared as a child artist. It turned into a dance collection of the movie “Aasha” featuring well-known actor Jeetendra.
- As a youngster, he entered the industry along with his father’s romantic film “KahoNaaPyaar Hai” (2000). This movie of Hrithik proved to be a large blockbuster hit and became the best-grossing film of the year.
- Moreover, his dancing steps within the song “Ek Pal Ka Jeena” have become popular all around. Youngsters had a large craze to replicate it.
- Next, he played the role of a Muslim boy in Khalid Mohammed’s crime drama “Fiza“.
- Hrithik turned into also solid in Vidhu Vinod Chopra’s motion drama “Mission Kashmir” (2000)
- Karan Johar’s family drama “Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham” became a worldwide hit movie of Roshan.
- He is well known for his flexible roles and implausible acting. In his dad’s movie “Koi Mil Gaya” (2003), he performed the function of an intellectually disabled boy. For his work, he got appreciation from critics. With the earning of around Rs. 800 million, this turned into the most famous Bollywood film of the year.
- Also, he played tremendous roles in moving including Farhan Akhtar’s “Lakshya” (2004), “Dhoom 2″ (2006), “Kites (2010), Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s” “Guzaarish” (2010), Karan Malhotra’s “Agneepath” (2012) are still remembered.
- Some other filmsa of Hrithik inlcude “Yaadein” (2001), “AapMujheAchcheLagne Lage” (2002), “MujhseDostiKaroge” (2002), “Na Tum Jaano Na Hum” (2002), “Zindagi Na MilegiDobara” (2011), “Bang Bang” (2014), “Kaabil” (2017).
Hrithik married his longtime and dearest girlfriend, a hit businesswoman and a hit interior clothier named Susanne Khan in December 2000. The couple has two sons named Hrehaan and Hridaan. Whilst Hrithik and Susanne got divorced in December 2014, they determined to maintain a cordial relation with each other for their children and even in recent times are very near friends.
Rumors have been there of his family members with co-actress Kareena Kapoor at some stage in the movie “Main Prem Ki DeewaniHoon” (2003). His wife didn’t like this and as a result, he stopped working with Kareena. Also, his name became related to Mexican actress Barbara Mori in the course of the movie “Kites” (2010) and Kangana Ranaut during the movie “Krish3″. Talking approximately his present-day status, it’s been heard that he is close to Shweta.
Awards And Achievements
- Filmfare Award for category “Best Actor” – KahoNaaPyaar Hai (2000)
- Filmfare Award for category “Best Male Newcomer” for KahoNaaPyaar Hai (2000)
- Zee Gold Award for category “Best Supporting Actor” – Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham (2001)
- Filmfare Award for category “Best Actor Critics” for the film Koi Mil Gaya (2003)
- Filmfare Award for category “Best Actor” for the film Koi Mil Gaya (2003)
- Star Screen Award for category “Best Actor” – Koi Mil Gaya (2003)
- Stardust Award for category “Best Actor” – Lakshya (2004)
- Star Screen Award for category “Best Actor” – Krrish (2006)
- Filmfare Award for category “Best Actor” for the film Dhoom 2 (2007)
- Zee Cine Award for category “Best Actor” – Krrish (2007)
- Rajiv Gandhi Young Achiever Award received in the year 2003
- Awadh Award in the year 2003
- Sahara Awadh Samman in the year 2006
- Hall of Fame Award in the year 2017
Hrithik Roshan Social Media
Hrithik Roshan Interesting Facts
- Hrithik Roshan earned his first salary whilst he was most effective 6 years old.
- He plunged out of an educational scholarship to pursue films.
- Hrithik’s own family historical past is music, not acting.
- Hrithik is an expert diver.
- Hrithik Roshan considers delivery abnormality to be a signal of precise luck.
- He beat brain surgical treatment simply to keep dancing.
- His film “KahoNaaPyar Hai” entered the Limca Book of Records for the maximum number of awards won by any of a Bollywood film.
- Famous actor/director Rakesh Roshan is the father of Hrithik Roshan.
- He is the nephew of music director Rajesh Roshan.
- Veteran producer and director J. Om Prakash is his maternal grandfather.