Nora Fatehi Biography
Nora Fatehi born on 6th February, 1992 at Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Her childhood was in Canada where she completed her schooling from Westview Centennial Secondary School, Toronto. She was unable to complete her graduation due to some reasons. She is a Canadian Dancer, model, actress and singer. She mainly appears in Indian movies especially in Hindi, Malayalam and Telagufilms. She is chiefly known for her gorgeous looks and glamorous style in the movies.
She learned belly dances by watching videos through internet during school days and now she is the master of the belly dances. Later, she started doing modeling and signed a model agency called “Orange Model Management”. She belongs to Moroccan Canadian family. She was born and grown up in Canada. During an interview with Fatehi she stated that she considers herself “An Indian at heart”. Her work is most known and famous in Indian film industry.
Nora Fatehi is a young, smart, talented and stylish model with a gorgeous look and brilliant brain. She keeps herself fit and smart by doing physical activities. Fatehi is an Islamic Arabic- Moroccan with roots in India as her mother is a third –generation Indian. Her younger brother’s name is Omar.
She is un-married Angad Bedi is her ex-boyfriend, who is also an Indian actor. Before Angad she had a relationship with Varinder Ghuman who is body builder and Prince Narula who is an actor and works in television personality.
Nora Fatehi Career
Fatehi started her career by signing a model agency called “Orange Model Management” and this agency sent her to India. Fatehi worked in a number of advertisements for different brands such as Mexitos Chips and Everyuth face wash. In Bollywood movie, Roar, she made her acting debut, tigers of the Sundarbans in 2014. The different movies she worked in are Double Barrel (Malayalm movie), Temper, Bahubali: The Beginning, Kick 2, and Mr X, in these movies she had a special appearance. The web series titled Ladies special: Types of Single Girls was started by Fatehi on a YouTube channel the “Time Liners”.In Big Boss 9 she was contested in which she was a wild card entrant and evicted on the day 83. In 2016, she was also a contestant in JHALAK DIKHLA JA. Dilbar song is an item song which she did in 2018 which is a remake of the 1990s song Dilbar in the John Abraham and Aisha Sharma starring movie Satyamevjayate. Other Bollywood projects is“My Birth Day” Song in which she acted as a lead actress.
Nora Fatehi Social Media
Nora Fatehi Fun Facts
- To become a celebrity she started extra skills like dancing, modeling, and acting since her schooling.
- She was a brilliant student and well talented in arts.
- She participated in Big Boss9’ in 2015 as a wildcard entrant.
- She was featured in the item song Manoharithe same year, in India’s most loved film Bahubali: The beginning alongside Prabhas and RanaDaggubati.
- She attented an event in Shoreham, Toronto in 2016, but there got stuck and had a narrow escape.
- She gave som glimpses of her acting when she made a web series on Youtube debut with Ladies Special: Types of Single Girls – The Time liners in 2018.
- She became fame and popular with her belly dance performance in the remake version of Dilbar in the movie SatyamevJayate. 20 million views was made by this chartbuster item song within 24 hours of its release.
- She speaks fluently English, Arabic, French and Hindi.
- From her childhood toys she had a teddy bear since she was just 10 years.
- Amitabh Bachan, HrithikRoshan, AkshayKumar,DeepikaPadukone and RajkumarRao are her favourite celebrities.
- Her favourite place to travel is Dubai.
- Her favourite films are Queen, Devdas, Pink, Kapoornd sons. Family Fuy is also her favouriteTv show.
- DJ valababu, lovely(happy new yeaqr) and Maar Dala from the movie Devdas are her faourite songs.
- Her favourite singers are Nikki, Minaj and Badshah.
- She hates spicy foods and is anon-vegetarian.