Shrenu Parikh Biography
Shrenu Parikh an Indian tv actress. She is born and taken up in Vadodara, Gujarat on 11 November 1989. She debuts her profession with Star Plus well-known show “Gulal” in 2010. After this, she got fame for her character Rajnibala inside the television serial ByahHamari Bahu Ka which aired on Sony TV. After which she seemed in dozens of serials such Ishqbaaz, Dil Bole Oberoi, IssPyaar ko kya Naam doon-2, EkBhramSarvagunSampanna, etc
Birth And Family
Shrenu Parikh was born on November 11, 1989, in Vadodara city of Gujarat. She belongs to a Hindu family. Her father is an engineer and mother banker from the profession. there may be a brother Shubham Parikh also in the own family. The entire circle of relatives of Shrenu lives in Vadodara however she lived in Mumbai alone because of her television work. Occasionally at festivals, She traveled to their hometown.
Shrenu Parikh had completed her primary education from neighborhood school ‘NavrachanaVidhyani Vidyalaya’ of Vadodara. Shrenu was interested in studies. She changed into also precise at appearing and dancing since childhood and wanted to end up Miss India. During college studies, she became presented Miss University title. After which she got second position in the Miss Vadodara Competition in 2008.
Shrenu Parikh Career
Shrenu Parikh commenced her profession with season three of Indian Idol. But because of studies, she left this show in the middle. At the age of 21, Shrenu again turned to the town of Mumbai. As quickly as Mumbai came, she got the threat to do a small roll of Roopa in Star Plus’s show “Gulal”. After this display, they started out operating on TV continuously.
In 2011, Shrenu Parikh was seen in Colors TV show “Havan”. In this display, she labored because of the lead actress and played the function of Aastha. After the display, she worked as a lead actress in a TV shows like “Bihah bahu ka”, “IssPyaar ko kya Naam doon-2”, “Dil Bole Oberoi”, “Ishqbaaz”.
Shrenu Parikh is one of the essential actresses of Hindi television. In the year 2019, she is seen in the Star Plus TV channel display “EkBhramSarvagunSampanna” wherein she plays the function of Janhvi.
Shrenu Parikh Social Media
Shrenu Parikh Interesting Facts
- Shrenu Parikh is an Indian tv actress who is satisfactorily recognized for the character “Aastha Shlok Agnihotri” in “IssPyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? And EkBaarPhir”.
- Shrenu isn’t always a foodie. But she enjoys Punjabi food.
- She hails from Vadodara, Gujarat and holds a diploma of B. Pharma.
- She debuted her performing career in 2010 with the serial Gulaal.
- She has a penchant for singing also and in 2004, she participated in Indian Idol season 3 but she had to depart them because of her board exams.
- She has been keen on singing because of childhood, she desired to make her career in this field.
- Parikh became named Times of India’s Ahmedabad’s Most Desirable Woman 2017.
- She debuted her acting career with the serial Gulaalin the year 2010.
- She hails from Vadodara, Gujarat and holds a degree in B. Pharma.
- Shrenu won a Miss University name in 2007, and she or he became 2nd runner-up in Miss Vadodara’s title in 2008.
- Parikh has also seemed in a Gujarati movie Lamboo Raasto.
- She has acted because of the lead actress in shows like Ishqbaaz, Dil Bole Oberoi, IssPyaar ko kya Naam doon-2.