Miles Teller Biography
Miles Teller, born on 20th February in 1987 in Downing-Town, which is situated in the state of Pennsylvania, United States, is regarded as one of the most well-known American film actors as well as a musician who became famous in Hollywood industry for his remarkable work and talent. He did many acclaimed films and earned huge fame as well as money. His first film as his lead role was “Rabbit Hole” which came in the year 2010. Throughout his career, he got many awards.
Miles Teller’s height is 6 feet, and his weight is approximately 76kg. His figure measurements include 39-14-34, and both his eyes and hair are dark browns, which makes him more attractive.
Birth and Family
Miles Teller was born on 20th February in 1987 in Downingtown, which is situated in the state of Pennsylvania, the United States to Mike Teller, a nuclear plant engineer and Merry Teller, a real estate agent. Both of them came from Carneys Point, New Jersey. Moreover, he has two sisters in his siblings. During his childhood, he lived in many places like Cape May, New Jersey, Florida, etc.
Miles Teller got his early education from Lecanto High School, where he played the Atto Saxophone in the drama club, where he was designated a president of the band. He also loved to play guitar and piano there and also took part in the baseball team. Apart from the musical filed, he also worked as a server at a Crackers named restaurant. Then he enrolled at Tisch School of the Arts at New York University and got a bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts from there. After that, he started acting at a film institute and Strasberg Theater.
|Full Name||Miles Alexander Teller|
|Profession||television actor, actor, Movie actor|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||6 feet 0 inches (1.83 m)|
|Weight (approx.)||79 kg (174 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Brown Dark|
|Hair Color||Brown Dark|
|Known for||The Spectacular Now, Fantastic Four|
|Date of Birth||20th February, 1987|
|Age||33 years old.|
|Birthplace||Downingtown, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Hometown||Downingtown, Pennsylvania, United States|
|School||New York University Tisch School of the Arts|
Lecanto High School
|College/University||New York University Tisch School of the Arts|
Lecanto High School
|Educational Qualification||New York University|
Relationships & Affairs
|Keleigh Sperry (m. 2019)|
|Parents||Father: Mike Teller|
Mother: Merry Flowers
Sister(s): Dana Teller, Erin Teller
|Wife / husband||Keleigh Sperry (m. 2019)|
|Favorite Food||Sausage A La Zac|
|Zac Efron’s Table|
|Net worth||USD $12 million Approximately|
Miles Teller started his career after his studies from working in short films. His debut film was “Moonlighters” which came in 2004. Then he worked in many featured films. His first film as his lead role was “Rabbit Hole” which came in the year 2010. Then he acted in “Footloose” in which he had already appeared during his school times. Then in 2012, he acted in “The Spectacular Now,” which became a turning point for his career, and he won a Dramatic Special Jury Award at Sundance. Apart from acting, he was also a famous musician who played many instruments during his school times and professionally acted in a music drama named “Whiplash.” Further, in 2014, he came in comedy and sci-fi movies too and made his career very successful.
Miles Teller firstly dated Koleign Sperry in the year 2013 and got engaged in august 2017 in South Africa at Madwike Game Reserve. In the year 2017, they met a terrible accident, which caused severe injuries on his face and shoulder because of being thrown out of the car. After that, they got married in 2019 in Maui, Hawaii, on 1st September. They both became the co-owner of the famous award-winning race Finish Long Drink.
Miles Teller got huge fame and wealth from his successful career by making super hit films. Since 2004 he had started his career in acting. His film also nominated for Oscar. His significant wealth comes from acting. He has a salary of $8000 per film and has a net worth of approximately $15 million.
Awards and Achievements
Throughout his career, he got many awards for his outstanding skills and performances. some of them are:
- Ѕundаnсе Fіlm Аwаrd іn 2013.
- СіnеmаСоn Аwаrd іn 2016 fоr thе famous mоvіе “Fаntаѕtіс Fоur.”
- “Whірlаѕh” rесеіvеd ѕеvеrаl nоmіnаtіоnѕ frоm thе ВАFТА
- Gоthаm Іndереndеnt Fіlm Аwаrdѕ
- МТV Моvіе Аwаrdѕ
- Thе Ѕаtеllіtе Аwаrdѕ
- Nоmіnаtеd fоr thе Тееn Сhоісе Аwаrd fоr hіѕ excellent реrfоrmаnсе іn “Тhе Dіvеrgеnt Ѕеrіеѕ: Іnѕurgеnt.”
Interesting facts of Miles Teller
- Miles Teller was born on 20th February in 1987 in Downingtown, which is situated in the state of Pennsylvania, United States.
- He is a well-known American film actor as well as a musician who became famous in the Hollywood industry for his remarkable work and talent
- His first film as his lead role was “Rabbit Hole” which came in the year 2010
- His parents include Mike Teller, a nuclear plant engineer and Merry Teller, who was a real estate agent
- During his childhood, he lived in many places like Cape May, New Jersey, Florida, etc.
- He played the Atto Saxophone in the drama club where he was designated a president of the band in Lecanto High School
- Apart from musical filed, he also worked as a server at a Crackers named restaurant
- He started acting at a film institute and Strasberg Theater.
- Throughout his career, he got many awards, for his outstanding skills and performances
- He has a salary of $8000 per film and has a net worth of approximately $15 million.
Miles Teller Social Media